The AFFIX™ Highback Youth Booster with Latch System helps safely transport your "big kid" from 30 to 100 lb and up to 57 inches tall. It provides a secure connection to your vehicle seat with its one-hand front-adjust latch system, making self-buckling easier for your independent child. While the purpose of the LATCH* in the AFFIX Youth Booster is to secure the booster to the vehicle seat while the booster is unoccupied and help facilitate independent buckling, you will secure your child in the booster seat with the vehicle lap/shoulder belt. The seat has an integrated cup holder and hide-away storage compartment to keep child's drinks and favorite things within arm's reach. *Since the Latch system only secures the booster seat to the vehicle in this application and is not used for installation, it may be used regardless of the weight of the child (up to the maximum weight recommendation of the seat)."
- Front adjustment allows you to quickly and easily tighten the booster to the vehicle seat
- Side Impact Tested* *The AFFIX™ Highback Youth Booster with Latch System has been side impact tested for occupant retention with a standard vehicle harness system in high back booster mode. Please consult your vehicle's owner's manual for more specific information on the performance of your vehicle's safety belt system.
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213
- Multi-layer head rest for comfort
- Full coverage back support even as your child grows
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact management
- Fully-adjustable headrest keeps your growing child secure
- Cup holder keeps beverages or snacks handy
- Hide away storage compartment to store your child's favorite things
Care and Maintenance
- Machine-washable seat cushion
- Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and cool water
- For children 3 to 10 years old Highback Mode Weight: 30-100 lb Height: 38-57 inches Backless Mode Weight: 40-100 lb Height: 43-57 inches STOP using this car seat and throw it away 10 years after the date of manufacture. Look for date of manufacture label on back of the car seat. The American Academy of Pediatricians (AAP) and National Highway Safety Administration (NHTSA) recommends that children should use the built-in harness system for as long as possible until they reach the maximum forward-facing weight or height for their car seat, and after reaching the maximum forward-facing weight and height, that children 4 feet 9 inches tall or under should ride in a belt-positioning booster seat.*Always remember to check your local or state laws regarding car seat usage.